Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Better safe then sorry!

Ello loves, 

Today I wanted to share why we choose to rear face our son Leland past the age if 1. 

So many people I know, and I had the same mentality, that by age 1 our babies can flip their car seat and forward face. 

Well, as you know, I'm a social nerd and some mommies I've come to know through Instagram (sushi2008) have taught me that, that theory to switch at 1 is a myth. In fact... The Actual car seat pamphlets highly recommend to rear face till the maximum weight and height
So I started researching and  researching. And it does make sense. Well thankfully when I came to know this information Leland was still a baby and rear facing. As he out grew his infant seat  we started to look up our best possible choices to continue to rear face and when he is ready to forward face what will grow with him.  
 So the choice was....(drum roll) 

Chicco nextfit!! 

I absolutely love out nextfit!! Super easy to install. I mean seriously easy. It's like taking a shower easy. If you don't know how to shower then its not for you. Lol

Leland loves it too! Very comfy, and if we decided to grow the family from 3 to 4 it would be perfect for a newborn! Heehee ;) 


If you chose to forward face there is no judgement here but just showing some facts that not everyone knows. I didn't know till I was told. So here is me, sharing with you some interesting facts. It's up to you. 




Xoxo,

Momma 

No comments:

Post a Comment