Thursday, April 11, 2013

Still emotionally attached

So I've been gone for a while. We've had some challenges in the household. My car broke down, we fixed it. Then my husbands broke down, fixed it. And broke again. It's probably been a back and forth game with our cars all month.

Finally, however, after much prayer and help we purchased our new lovely car!!

But, today I wanted to discuss my attachment to my birth story after 20 months.
I'm a natural birth advocate and believe as a women we have magical strength to conquer anything! It amazes me what our bodies go thru to carry life and the pain we deal with, all for the biggest joy in our entire lives. And to top it off, we will do it again and again!
However, I am also very grateful for what doctors and hospitals help us women such as myself when we need assistance.
So, I'm not a close minded hippie lady who doesn't support cesarean mothers, or formula feed babies. I support all mothers.

In my heart I was meant to deliver vaginally! I believe it! 20 months later I will cry and welp at how my body has failed me. And I know there's others that share the same feeling with me. It's not what we asked for but we know there wasn't a choice. Because at the end of the day we want our babies to be safe when they come into this world.

Chris and I talked about it all the time about having more kids. But I can't bear to think going under the knife again bc I already had a c section.
This time I will fight for my right. Of course if I get pre e again than I know I won't have a choice. But at least I would like to try.
That's why in trying to get my body in the right place to conceive again.

Anyways that's my vent.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment