Friday, March 15, 2013

Firm believer it works!

Hey hey hey!!

I've been a bit MIA...
This week my husband and I decided to stay firm and loyal to our juice fast.
We needed a cleanse and my husbands BFF is getting married soon and he's in the wedding. So we needed to lose a couple pounds safely, naturally and accurately.

Let me begin with why I fell in love with juicing and the reason this was my choice to lose weight.

*after reading this blog hurry and watch fat sick nearly dead. It's a documentary that will inspire you! *

As above I was inspired to begin this clean eating like in the documentary.
I had always been knowledgable of the natural, organic world due to my mother, who is a naturalist and aerobics instructor.
When I was younger we were vegans once.
^^ just a small FYI^^

Anyways to make the long story short,
I called up my mother to help me get started.
I purchased my first juicer for $24.00 at Walmart.
That very day I started my journey.
I started with a 3 day cleanse, and never felt better!! Wanted to try a 30 day fast but I failed.

I continued to juice afterwards but still had regular meals.
I introduced my son to as well.
In our home besides my husband we DO NOT drink any type of juice if its not from the juicer!

So back to this past week on our juice fast.
The first 2 days went great. The 3rd day was defiantly my detox!!
I mean I was passing gas that can kill someone And burps that smelt like I had passed gas!!! Sorry TMI!
But that very next morning my tummy was flatter and I felt a sense of balance.
I felt so light and peaceful with myself
AND LOST 4 lbs!!!!
.
So I started introducing foods slowly.
Breakfast was a hearty juice with hard boiled egg and several black berries
Lunch: juice
Dinner : juice/ stir fry no rice light soy.

Snack: juice.

And WATER WATER! And WATER!!!

For my husband he's detox began on that 4th day.
He was in the toilet all night.

But he shares with me he felt great afterwards and would do it again.

So I convinced my mother in law to begin a fast with me this coming week.

My favorite recipes:

(I always start with a green leafy base)

~spinach/ kale
~celery
~apples
~oranges
~ ginger

*kale
*oranges
*carrots
*strawberries

*carrots
*cucumber
*apples

Any question bout juicing send me an email
Would love to help!!!

Xoxo
Momma







No comments:

Post a Comment