Monday, March 4, 2013

Has it really been this long???

Hello again!!

It's been literally a year and some days since my last post! I was a brand new momma and learning about how to comfortable with myself as a mother. Although, I'm still learning and grasping new things, I feel like in this past year I have gained alot of knowledge as to the kind of parent I want to be.
Before I continue, let me just fill you in on the past year!

Leland Rene is almost 19 months old!!! :(
He signs a lot! Talks a lot of jibber, but I understand lol
Climbs, runs, fake cries lol and is such a curious little boy. I find so much joy in just watching him discover new things. It amazes me how someone so small can make such a drastic impact on your life!
He is starting to talk and repeat as well.
Loves food!! Avocado, pop pop's rice and beans!
Goes everywhere with his blankie and bobo (paci)
Loves bath time and yes, still on momma milk!! Oh yeah!! {insert victory dance here}


Dada/Chris:
My lovely husband has become such a hands on father, it's sexy!! Lol
He recently started a new job and now will be training to become manager. I'm so proud of this man, and I'm blessed to have him by my side.
He has become a crunchy daddy, although won't admit it.
Stuffs cloth diapers
Finds natural remedies
Extended rear face in this family!
And supports me with breastfeeding.
Best daddy award goes too...
Daddy!!


Now, me.

I'm older! Blah!
Went from a full time working office manager to a working, but, can bring my son with me momma.
Chopped off all my hair!! ( worst mistake ever!)
Gained weight ~ but currently working on that (next post)
Found a pure love in holistic care, natural ways
I JUICE, AND I LOVE IT!!
To sum it all down,
I'M A
CRUNCHY
JUICIN'
HIPPIE
MOMMA.

Enjoy some pics of our busy past year.

Love,

Momma & toddler Leland

Xoxo
















































No comments:

Post a Comment